Pages

Sunday 9 December 2012

3th prophecy

Greetings,


Let me talk to you about what I've been building over the previous week.

I'm still working on ideas for the Thornwood table I talked earlier about. A friend of mine lend me his hot wire cutter and I played around with it a little. Here is the first result, a big shifting stone. I am pretty happy with the result, with some paint it should look pretty good.


Also I had some commissioned Malifaux stuff to paint. The Union Miners are some awesome models and really fun to paint.
I also painted Gudrun the Wanderer, a model I'e had lying around for a long time and finally got around to paint it.  Took way to long, but I'm pretty happy with the result. Especially with the non metallics on the weapon.

For the last couple of weeks I've been working on my new mercenary chapter. Painted my commandant Irusk. I am really a fan of the swordknight models and with some easy conversions you can come up with some really nice models.
I also worked on my gun carriage conversion and my uhlan knight models. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment