Pages

Monday 17 December 2012

4th prophecy

Hellow everybody.

It's that time of the week again. I have been painting lots of minis this week, my apartment really won't get done at this rate. But next week we have some vacation time.
The first mini I painted was the limited druid wilder for my starting orboros army.

I also finished my warp wolf stalker. The old metal model. 

 I finally got around painting my limited addition Ashlynn D'Elyse. A much nicer model than the original sculpt but I'm a bit afraid to transport her.  

My Eiryss, angel of Retribution, found some paint as well.

And the last model I painted this week is also the best I have done in some time. I really tried to paint a good   non metallic metal and I must say I am really happy with the results. The brown/yellow armor really looks great on the model. Next time do I think I need to use a little more different colors on a model, now it looks a little bit plain. 

 


Also started building on my tree village for the WTC. first tree done, a lot more to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment