Pages

Monday 26 November 2012

2nd prophecy

Hello again, it's time for your weekly prophecy.

First I would like to tell you about my painting being featured  on Teku's blog 



This week I have once again worked on some table ideas for the WTC tables.

I've worked on the thornwood table. This probably will be the table I'll be building first.

I have made some sketches of how  I would like the table to look like and made a test tree. While there is still a lot of work that needs to be done, I'm pretty happy with my first tryouts.

The second idea I was working on this week, was that of a table of the 'temple of Menoth' under construction. You would play along the unfinished pillars and building cranes. Giant blocks of stone hindering movement and line of sight.

I also finished painting a commissioned Malifaux crew. I painted a Death Justice crew with some extra guild autopsies. Pretty glad on how they turned out.

Our club  is starting an Iron kingdoms role-play  We will play members of an mercenaries chapter called The Raging Wolves. In a series of mad ideas I started building the chapter. I will base the list around Khadors Irusk with some jacks, pikemen and widow makers. But I will be using converted Cygnar models to represent them.

Here you have my first couple of mini's for the chapter.


Irusk (or High General Lord of the Raging Wolves Vincent Piquer)












Spriggan








First painted Pikemen.

1 comment: