Pages

Thursday 12 September 2013

The 3rd Slice

Hey all,

I know I haven't kept my word to paint the mercenary riflemen by the end of june.
But I can justify it (to my self at least) that there was alot of other stuff for me to do.
I went on holiday, painted, floored and outfitted a storage room in my house...
Along with normal famly buisness during such a beautifull summer it didn't leave me with alot of time to paint.

But, I finnaly got around to painting the riflemen by the end of August.
So why didn't I post them yet? Because I was already working on some bigger stuff...

Feast your eyes...


The riflemen as promised...


Nice Blurry close up (take with a 3 pixel cell Phone camera...)


Stormclad painted up in 2 days.


And la piece de resistance.... My Stormwall with lightning pods.
And yes, I got the name from a certain übercool movie.


Bring It On!!!


Picture from it's back...

I must say, I was intimidated by the Stromwall to start painting it. And man it was a big order...
It needs so much deatail on a model so big and difficult to handle. But I got it done and am pretty
pleased with how it turned out.
It just needs a finishing varnish, just like all the other painted models. But It's a sticky buisness that needs 2 days to dry and I wanted the pictures on my blog first.

So I hope you like 'em.

Anyway, since I'm painting my 100pts of troops to take part in a 600pts demonstration battle (300pts on each side) And I'm going totally Lightning themed I'm going to paint up the new Storm Knight solo, a second unit of stormblades with UA and 5 weapon attachments (2 are for my existing unit) and hopefully I can get to paining the new Silverline Stormguards...

Well that's it for the moment,
See you soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment