Pages

Monday 20 May 2013

The First Slice

Hello All,

My name is Nicolaï aka Rynar in forums and games.
I have been aded to this blog by my good friend Christoph as he wants to see me working on my many models and troops.

To do this in good order I have set myself some goals.
I will make army lists and paint models accordingly.

The first one will be a gunmage themed list (cygnaran army).
The second list will be a Morrowan themed list (cygnaran army).
And the third one will be a Naval academy themed list (highborn contract).

Some models are done already:

The Naval academy warcaster aka Broadsides Bart.

A Freebooter Heavy warjack for the Naval academy.
 
Currently I'm painting Tempest blaizers for my Gunmage List and still need to aply the finishing toutches and varnish to my tempest gun mage unit with officer.

I'm hoping to have both done by the end of next week-end.

Cheers,
Nicolaï

No comments:

Post a Comment