Pages

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Fifth prophecy

Hellow everybody. 

Let me start with wishing everybody a very happy new year. I would like to inspire everybody with good hope for the next year with the following quote:

"Never doubt that a small, committed group op people with pies can change the world. "
-Subcommandante Tofutti-


It has been a while, with the holidays I haven't had much time to paint and build. But I did manage to get the start on the big Orboros table. Together with my friend Tomas I managed to get the wooden structure build. I started modeling the profile for one half.
I also tried modeling the big trees and tried building the first houses.
The tree's will be textured using a mixture of wood glue and sawdust.
 The buildings are made of balsa wood, the ropes are made of metal wire and the roofs are mode from green stuff and left over leaves from GW trees.



Next step is plastering the hill's and flocking the under ground, then I can start the real work on the trees.



No comments:

Post a Comment